Photo by Jim Fennessey
Mark Your Calendar for MaCCRA Day in Annapolis – February 6, 2020
MaCCRA is the only organization solely dedicated to protecting and advancing the interests of residents of continuing care retirement communities (CCRCs). We support, empower, and better the lives of residents in Maryland’s continuing care retirement communities through advocacy and education.
Founded in 1994, MaCCRA has represented our members at the Maryland General Assembly since 1994. MaCCRA celebrates 25 years representing the interests of Maryland CCRC residents.
We are the voice of CCRC residents in Maryland, and we work with the National Continuing Care Residents Association (NaCCRA). Check the NaCCRA website for updates to national events and NaCCRA publications. NaCCRA membership is only $25/year for an individual. Join online a NaCCRA.com
- Ingleside at King Farm will host the December 7, 2019, meeting.
Jeannine Robinson-Hurley, of the Maryland Attorney General’s Office, will be the afternoon speaker.
- Alma Smith, outgoing President was honored with a Certificate of Appreciation from Senator West. The June 1 MaCCRA meeting photos can be found here.
- Check out photos from February 6, 2019 Day in Annapolis. Thanks to Ann Heaton, Broadmead, and Dave Hall, Carroll Lutheran Village for the photos.
- MaCCRA testifies at the Senate Finance Committee briefing on CCRCs on January 15, 2019.
- MaCCRA Chapters and Legislative Districts are updated for 2019.