Starting a Chapter
Thanks for your interest in starting a Chapter at your CCRC. The State Bylaws say that 20 members are needed to form a chapter. Contact the State President for assistance. The President can suggest a way to gather a group to share information about MaCCRA and why it is important to have a local chapter.
Here is a list of items that will be helpful in forming a MaCCRA Chapter.
- Starting a MaCCRA Chapter
- What is MaCCRA?
- MaCCRA Brochure
- Application Form
- State MaCCRA Bylaws
- Apply for IRS Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Sample IRS EIN letter
- Sample Bulletin Board Poster
- Sample Chapter Bylaws
- MaCCRA Video on YouTube for Membership
- MaCCRA Policies and Procedures
- Colored Logo and Black and White Logo
- Stationery Letterhead
- Dues Transmittal Form
- Census Form send in Januaruy and June
- MaCCRA Treasurer Expense Form
- Membership Card Template (try Avery business card template 8871)
- Word document – customize for CCRC by typing in year and chapter name.
- PDF document – write-in name, year, and chapter.
- Sample Renewal Forms
Hosting a State Meeting
MaCCRA holds two statewide meetings a year in June and December. Chapters are requested to host the meetings for between 50 – 75 people.